BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- If you are unable to attend an event for which you have purchased a ticket, it is possible for you to transfer the place to someone else: please advise us that you are doing this.
- It you are unable to attend an event, it is possible to transfer you to another tasting date provided you notify us at least 21 days prior to the event taking place (we will charge a transfer fee of £15 per person for this service)
- If you find that you are unable to attend an event that you have purchased a ticket for within 21 days of the event taking place, no transfers or refunds are available.
- In the event of the person purchasing a place on one of our events and not attending the event, no refund or transfer is available.
General terms & conditions:
- Rose Murray Brown Masterclass reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event.
- In the unlikely event of illness or bad weather, Rose Murray Brown Masterclass will offer a refund or alternative date. Rose Murray Brown Masterclass is not responsible for any travel or additional costs incurred as a result of this.
- In the event of postponement/cancellation of a tasting or dinner due to COVID-19, Rose Murray Brown Masterclass will refund the purchase price of the ticket (minus the small Paypal online booking fee if the ticket was purchased online).
- All persons attending Rose Murray Brown Masterclass events must be 18 years or older.
- Rose Murray Brown Masterclass is not liable for any loss or damage incurred during the tasting event.
- On purchasing a place on one of Rose Murray Brown Masterclass events, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: Gift vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
The processing of data, such as name, address, email and telephone number, shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) taking effect from 25 May 2018. We would like to reassure you that we will never pass on your data or sell your data to any third party. Our data is stored with Mailchimp, a member of the Privacy Shield scheme – a scheme which has been declared by the EU to provide adequate protection for personal data.
At any point, while we are in possession of your data:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you free of charge
- You have the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- You have the right to unsubscribe from our mailing list