BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- If you are unable to attend an event for which you have purchased a ticket, it is possible for you to transfer the place to someone else: please advise us that you are doing this.
- It you are unable to attend an event, it is possible to transfer you to another tasting date provided you notify us at least 21 days prior to the event taking place (we will charge a transfer fee of £15 per person for this service)
- If you find that you are unable to attend an event that you have purchased a ticket for within 21 days of the event taking place, no transfers or refunds are available.
- In the event of the person purchasing a place on one of our events and not attending the event, no refund or transfer is available.
General terms & conditions:
- Rose Murray Brown Masterclass reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event.
- In the unlikely event of illness or bad weather, Rose Murray Brown Masterclass will offer a refund or alternative date. Rose Murray Brown Masterclass is not responsible for any travel or additional costs incurred as a result of this.
- All persons attending Rose Murray Brown Masterclass events must be 18 years or older.
- Rose Murray Brown Masterclass is not liable for any loss or damage incurred during the tasting event.
- On purchasing a place on one of Rose Murray Brown Masterclass events, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.